Competition: Varvara Lepchenko v Sachia Vickery live stream 10/23/2020
Bellis - Errani match overview, prediction&tips
Recent matches Bellis is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
Errani is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
In this match Bellis is a favorite.
Recently, the players did not play each other.
Raonic - Dimitrov match overview, prediction&tips
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two players.
Dimitrov could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
Dimitrov will have a small advantage in this match.
Last 5 head-to-head matches Raonic won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 8-3.
Genoa - Inter match overview, prediction&tips
Limited number of spectators.
Genoa has a chance of relegated (27%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
Inter has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (75%), has a chance of win league (25%).
Genoa is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
Recent matches Inter is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
Inter could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
In this match Inter is absolute favorite.
Last 18 head-to-head matches Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 10 matches and goals 14-32.
Including matches at home between the teams Genoa won 5 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-8.